Reasons For Joining ECAM Membership
Under the Labour Relations Acts (LRA), all employers in Malawi have the
- Join and take part in lawful ECAM activities
- Contribute to Malawi’s economic growth by influencing labour employment and enterprise development related laws and policies
- Membership of an influential network on labour laws and economic growth.
- Access to best skills development and training to embrace the culture of best practices at workplace.
- Access to relevant and latest labour/employment related information that easiest the way of doing business.
- We will work with you to manage your people at reasonable rates
- Eligible to represent employers in various forums that influence labour policies
- Access to legal and industrial relations services as well as representation at Employment and Labour Relations Courts at discounted rates.
- ECAM is an avenue for business networking.