ECAM conducts trainings as a way of strengthening member capacity to deal with labour and employment matters. The trainings that ECAM conducts on Human Resources Development and Management to members are paid up.
The trainings include;
- Employment and labour law
- Occupation, Safety and Health
- HIV&AIDS and Workplace Wellness
- Performance Management Systems
- Industrial and Employee Relations
- Collective Bargaining
- Team Building
- Handling disciplinary and grievance Processes
- Job Analysis, Evaluation and Grading
And, any other trainings demanded by members.
NB: The trainings are OPEN or IN HOUSE